Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
AnimalArmyBrewery.nl uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- PHPSessID – the current session – expires when browsing session ends
- _ga – Google analystics – expires in 1 year
- _gat – Google analytics – expires in 10 minutes
- of_current_opt – wordpress management – expires 1 week
- pma_collation_connection – phpAdmin setting – expires 1 month
- pma_lang – phpAdmin setting – expires 1 month
- WordPress logged in management – all cookies that begin wordpress – expires when browsing session ends
- WordPress local settings – all cookies that begin with wp – expires 1 year
- Local Storage – permanent local data storage – does not expire
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
This policy was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com. freenetlaw.com